Bats, Beer & Bluegrass is SCCi’s first concert fundraiser. On September 24, local bluegrass favorite, Barefoot Nellie and Company will be performing at Frick’s Cave Preserve. To preview their fresh bluegrass style, click here.
Dinner packages will be available with Tennessee’s #1 Farm to Table restaurant 212 Market providing the catering. Craft brews from Big River Breweries will be featured. Dinner begins at 5:00 pm. Concert at 6:00. The music will end at dusk to watch the bat flight from the cave (bats willing).
Tickets are limited to 200 and must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be available at the preserve.
- Concert Only $25
- Concert and Dinner $50
- Date Night Special – Concert and Dinner for 2 plus a concert poster $90
Thank You to Our Current Sponsors (Still need you to help us hit our goal!)
Kris Green, SCCi, Founding Director
Very Important Details:
- Frick’s Preserve is a nature preserve and the property remains in its natural state. No changes are being made to the property–you assume the risk. Surfaces are natural and may be rough. Please wear appropriate shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
- Parking will be in a grass field and requires a short walk to the concert site.
- Seating is guaranteed for dinner ticket holders only. Feel free to bring your own chair or blanket though.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Valid government I.D. required for beer purchase.
- Firearms are prohibited except when carried by law enforcement officers.
- No camping on site for this event.
The key to a successful Bats Beer & Bluegrass is sponsorships. Sponsorships for this event range from $250 – $5,000. If you own a business or work for a business that would like to support the work of the largest land conservancy dedicated solely to cave conservation, click here for details about Bats Beer & Bluegrass sponsorship. We have $4,000 in commitments toward our $10,000 sponsorship goal. Help us make our goal! For information on sponsorships, please email SCCi’s Marketing Manager Amber Lehmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds benefit SCCi’s Stewardship Endowment Fund.